Saturday, March 26, 2011

I have a MUCH more interesting site that covers 10 sq. miles.
Nothing but shapes in the sand with dimensions that match the entrances to the Tombs in the Valley of the kings. The marks in the sand are West of a major structure critical to ancient egypt. I believe I have found potential burial grounds that should be investigated. If I count roughly all the sites I see and multiply the number by 30 (to resemble a single generation) I count roughly 10,000 years. that's approximately 333 rulers for the "establishments" interpretation on how far back egypt goes.

In case you didn't catch the hint. "Going west" is the ancient egyptian term for death, they didn't have a word for death. so it makes sense to me that in this place they would bury
the dead to the west of.


No comments:

Post a Comment